Overall – I found Secret Dalmatia’s services, help and guidance to be excellent. Your company made my vacation much easier than it would have been.
Mirna – She is very responsive, knowledgeable and helpful. Great to work with!
Transfers – Every one was on time, in a very nice vehicle, and helpful.
· Esplanade – classic, great location, great service, great room, great breakfast. My kids loved this hotel.
· Konoba Skracovic – boring but functional, ok location, fair service, fair room, fair breakfast. I think that’s how Karlovacs is?
· Bastion – nice décor, great location, great service, great room, great breakfast. This was my favorite hotel.
· Judita – tired/outdated décor, great location, great service (especially Andrea), fair room, fair breakfast.
· Lapad – ok (enjoyed the pool!), ok location, poor service (worst of all the hotels), good room (very modern and big), ok breakfast.
Dinner recommendations – We only used two, Apolon and 360 and they were both great. Apolon is a fantastic place and a great value. 360 is excellent, but a lot more expensive.
It was a great trip and I’m very glad I used your services. I even found the church records for my family at the Arhiv.
Eric, Nicholas and Olivia Braun