Terms and conditions
We are very flexible in planning and adjusting the itineraries so please don’t hesitate to discuss any aspect of booking, adjustments, accommodation, changes …with us.
Due to COVID-19 situation in the world and its impact on the travel industry, in cooperation with our partners and suppliers, we are able to offer flexible terms & conditions – contact us for details.
In regular conditions, our standard procedure is deposit payment upon itinerary agreement. The balance payment is due about a month before your arrival. For payments, we accept wire transfer and major credit cards through our secure payment gateways (Visa, Amex, Mastercard). If you are booking less than 4 weeks before your arrival, payment in full is required After we receive the deposit, we will issue an official booking confirmation. After we receive a balance payment, we will send you an INFO sheet (final traveling document) as a pdf document providing all of the contact information, times of departures and other necessary information Payment of the deposit constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions. In case of major changes after the final program has been confirmed, there will be a 250 € surcharge.
Travel Insurance—Protect yourself and your investment against the unexpected!
We strongly recommend purchasing affordable, comprehensive travel insurance protection once your trip is booked. The summary of benefits to name a few include trip cancellation, trip interruption, medical, lost/delayed baggage, and emergency evacuation. Details on this plan will be provided upon receipt of deposit or upon request.
- Client may book the tour organized by Agency by email directly with Agency or with other authorized agents.
- Clients deposit is due immediately on booking confirmation (30 – 50%, depending on the program). The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- If Client is booking 4 weeks or less before arrival, payment in full is required
- For payments, Agency accepts wire transfer and major credit cards through secure payment gateway (Visa, Amex, Maestro, Mastercard)
- Agency proposes not to change your existing and confirmed itinerary during the season (from April to November) in order not to compromise the quality of the services. Any major changes (change of dates, booked hotels/services…) to the confirmed program within 30 days prior to the arrival are subject to availability. Any such changes are subject to 250 € administrative fee.
- Free agent support via email is available between 09:00 am and 5:00 pm. Use of this service outside of working hours might not be fully reachable since agents check their emails occasionally.
- In case of any emergency or last minute update, please call agent directly on mobile phone stated in your info document.
- When Clients purchases “Concierge service” prior to arrival, no additional fees for “changes” will apply.
- Prices do not include tips/gratuities to chauffeurs or local guides; entrance tickets to museums, some churches, national parks etc. unless noted, international flights, optional tours, baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “The Program Price Includes” at the back of your confirmed program.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted in the itinerary.
Agency has the right to increase the price of the Travel if the price increase is solely the direct consequence of the change of: a) the cost of transport of passengers arising from fuel costs or other energy sources, b) the amount of tax or fee for Travel services covered by a contract by authorities or entities not included in the execution of an Travel, including tourist taxes, landing fees or fees for embarkation or disembarkation at ports and airports or c) foreign exchange rates relevant to the Travel arrangement.
An increase in the price, regardless of its size, is only possible if Agency inform the Client in writing, in clear and understandable manner, with the explanation of this increase and calculation, but no later than 20 days before the beginning of the Travel.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT AND CONVERSION STATEMENT
- Flywire as global payment gateway. All payments will be effected in Client’s local currency. The amount Client’s credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a difference from the original price stated in your final version of the itinerary.
Agency does not charge any additional fee for credit card payment.
- WSPay as local payment system. A Client´s credit card will be charged in local currency (HRK) at the purchase rate valid on the day the bank charges the fee. For this reason, there are possible deviations in the price quoted in the offer and actually charged on the credit card of the Client. Agency does not charge any additional fee for credit card payment.
CANCELLATION BY CLIENT
Any cancellation of the service must be notified to Agency in written and it is subjected to cancellation fees as follows:
- 60 days or more prior to arrival will receive a full refund minus a € 150 per person administrative fee and any non-refundable paid fees (e.g. non-refundable airfare, cruise, charter or hotel deposits).
- 59 – 30 days will be subject to loss of 50% of program price.
- 29 days or less will be subject to 100% of program price.
Agency reserves the right to change/adjust and notify client on the cancellation policy change during the booking process according to the type of product offered (i.e. Exclusive property use, yacht rental, etc.)
In addition, all refunds are subject to the refund policies of each hotel, boat and other vendors, some of which have specific cancellation policies where funds paid are non-refundable. Accordingly, the amount refunded to Client may be further reduced as a result of these policies.
The Agency cannot accept liability and will not be able to refund in case of force majeure – means any cause directly attributable to acts, events, non-happenings, omissions, accidents or Acts of God beyond the reasonable control of the Agency or the Client including, but not limited to; terrorist actions, sanitary disorders, natural disaster, disease outbreak, lock-outs or other labor disputes, civil commotion, riots, blockade, invasion, war, fire, explosion, sabotage, storm, collision, grounding, fog, new governmental act or regulation, major mechanical or electrical breakdown beyond the staff’s control and not caused by Agency negligence, traffic accidents, sudden and unusual traffic jams, intervention of competent authorities, sudden changes of public transport timetables, delays of airlines and other means of transportation, unfavorable weather conditions and the like.
If, during or after the booking of a tour, a Client anticipates they may have to cancel the tour due to unexpected obstacles or any reason, in order to avoid the costs of the tour cancellation stated in the part of these Terms and Conditions titled “Cancellation Policy”, they can pay the insurance from the risk of cancellation with the preferred insurance company directly.
Agency strongly advises to all its clients to purchase comprehensive insurance policies from the preferred insurance company in case of expiration, cancellation or interruption of travel.
CANCELLATION BY AGENCY
- In case of extraordinary circumstances arise that cannot be avoided or eliminated (war, riots, strike, terrorist actions, sanitary disorders, natural disaster, disease outbreak, traffic accidents, sudden and unusual traffic jams, intervention of competent authorities, sudden changes of public transport timetables, delays of airlines and other means of transportation, unfavorable weather conditions and the like), which – had they occured at the time of closing the Contract – would have been a justified reason for Agency not to conclude the contract and not to act as agent for tourist services, Agency may propose a change to the services booked or cancel the services booked (altogether or in part) with notifying Client and acting in his/her biggest interest.
- Agency can cancel the Tour or withdraw from the contract and claim compensation from a traveller who does not comply with the Terms and conditions, primarily if the traveller intentionally provided inaccurate information on the travellers and their age or if changes occured during the course of the tour of which the traveller has not notified Agency.
- Agency bears no responsibility if individual activities and services that depend on the weather conditions (low sea temperature, precipitation and the like) cannot be realized in line with the travellers’ expectations.
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
We/us/Agency (either capitalized or not) – More Mandić d.o.o.
We extremely value the privacy of our clients and therefore we treat your personal information with seriousness and responsibility. The information we collect are required only in matter to provide you a complete and professional service, in accordance with our business.
When providing services from our professional activity, we act in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and the provisions of the Law on Implementation of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (NN 42/18) and other applicable regulations that protect personal information.
Our goal is to provide all the necessary information on how we process and protect personal data of our clients and the rights that belong to them regarding the processing of personal data.
Also, the use of personal information within our business system focuses on processing your requests so that we can notify you about news regarding our services and business. Therefore, please inform us if there is a change in your personal information or if you have made a mistake while submitting it, so that we can act in accordance with the principles of personal data protection as well as providing a professional and complete service.
In case you notice any deviation from these principles or have any comments regarding our business practices, feel free to contact us at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org improve our service and business.
2. PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
A Client is considered a person who has requested a service or a service offer from Agency.
Personal data is any data relating to an individual whose identity has been identified or can be identified (Article 4 of the General Data Protection Act).
Data processing means any procedure or set of procedures that are carried out on personal data or on personal data sets (Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation).
Client Privilege means any voluntary, specifically, informed and unambiguous expression of the wishes of a respondent who expressly or explicitly acknowledges the consent of the processing of personal data relating to him (Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation). Without the client’s privacy, we will never use any client’s personal information for any purpose that is required by the applicable regulations.
Accordingly, we will act in accordance with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, Fairness and Transparency – Data is processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject in accordance with the best business practice of data protection.
- Purpose limitation – We collect data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and only in accordance with the purpose for which this data was collected.
- Data minimisation – We collect and process only those data that are necessary, adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Data accuracy – We pay particular attention to the accuracy of the data collected. We use every reasonable step to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate are erased or rectified without delay, regard to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Storage limitation – Data that enables client identification is only kept for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the data was collected or as required by the applicable regulations.
- Integrity and confidentiality – The data is processed in a way that ensures the proper security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing, and from accidental loss, destruction or damage by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures.
- Accountability – All our employees who collect or process personal information of our clients are acquainted and educated in accordance with the principles of the Regulation and act in a legitimate, fair and transparent manner with personal information of their clients.
3. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION MODE
We collect information –personal data about or customers in the following ways:
- Collecting Data during booking process – When making a reservation or offer, we ask the Client for the personal information needed for the reservation or offer
- The client may leave his or her data personally or in the name of the Client, or another Client can be contacted by us or by phone or mail
- Data collection via web- On our website when making a reservation or asking for a quote, we collect the information needed to make a reservation or offer; The customer submits us the information via the form on the web site or when registering the invoice
4. TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WHICH WE CONCLUDE
We only collect data that is necessary for the purpose of data collection and in accordance with applicable legal regulations.
The information that we collect are: name and surname, date of birth, date of birth of children ( e.g. discounting), phone number and e-mail address for contact, location, sex, citizenship, passport number or other appropriate personal document where necessary for enforcement legal obligations (e.g when crossing the border, airfare purchase etc.), credit card number or other asset information.
Due to the nature of passenger services, there may be a need for processing specially protected categories of personal information that reveal, for example, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership, and data related to client health, exclusively for the purpose of executing a contract between Agency and a client, that is, performing the activities that precede the conclusion of the contract.
It will be considered, that the client, who voluntary reveals data from a special category of personal data to Agency, is explicitly giving his or her privacy, in processing such data.
5. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
We collect personal information for the following purposes:
- In order to execute the Tour or prepare for the execution of the Tour, we collect personal information so that we can perform the service to the Client or in order to make a service offer to the Client.
- For the purposes of informing Client about services and products, if the Client has given the privilege, we can use the Client’s information to inform the customer about our services and products that may be of interest to the client.
- For internal purposes – with the aim of protecting the interests of their clients as well as their own legitimate interests, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
We are obliged to provide or allow access to certain personal data of the client to the competent state bodies, based on a written request, according to the applicable regulations, (e.g. courts, police, tourist inspections, etc.). The legal basis for the processing of data for these purposes is the fulfillment of the legal obligations of the Agency.
6. PROMOTING DATA TO THIRD PARTY
We pass client data to third parties in the following cases:
- For the purpose of executing a Tour or preparing for the execution of a Tour with a client
- When it is necessary to provide the customer with a contracted service or required information, we pass the data to a third party. This includes, for example, sending a client’s data to a hotel or carrier when it is needed to perform a service or make a bid for the service.
- When the Client has given the privilege
We pass the data to a third party if it is necessary for the purpose for which the Client has explicitly granted the privilege.
- When engaging subcontractors to perform certain jobs
If we engage the subcontractors as executives for the execution of certain jobs, in that case we will pass the personal data to the subcontractor.
7. CLIENT RIGHTS
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the client has the following rights:
- Right of access by the data subject
The Client is entitled to receive confirmation that we are processing his or her personal data and, if processed, he or she is entitled to receive information about the purpose of the processing, the category of personal data we are processing, the recipients or categories of recipients of the data we are processing, the estimated period in which the data will be stored or the criteria to determine the period, the right to request correction, deletion and limitation of data processing, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, automated decision-making system information, such as profile design, of safeguards if the data is transferred to a third country.
- Right to Rectification – The Client has the right to obtain the correction of incorrect data related to it, as well as to request the completion of incomplete data.
- Right to erasure (“Right to be forgotten”) – The Client has the right to obtain deletion of data (“Right to be forgotten”) unless the data is necessary for the purpose for which they are collected or should be kept in accordance with the applicable legal regulations. Agency has the obligation to notify the customers the change or erasure of the data executed at its request.
- Right to restriction of processing – The Client has the right to access the data processing limit, under the terms defined in the General Data Protection Regulation. Agency has an obligation to notify the client about the processing limit made at the client’s request.
- Right to data portability – The Client has the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to Agency, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
- Right to Object – The client has at all times the right to object to the processing of personal data.
The client has at all times the right to a direct marketing complaint, in which case the data will no longer be used for that purpose.
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
The client has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
8. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
When protecting personal information of our Clients, we handle a business practice in the field of tourism as well as information and communication technologies. We are improving every day in the area of our activity and we are of particular interest to the client’s satisfaction, which of course implies the protection of his or hers personal data. For this reason, we have invested additional resources and efforts to protect our customers from any unauthorized insight, change, loss, theft, or other misuse of data.
The client can exercise his rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by submitting a request to the electronic mail address: email@example.com, as well as filing a claim with the Personal Data Protection Agency.
The Policy comes into force and begins to apply on the day of its publication and is available on the internet site and at Agency. On the possible amendments to the Policy, clients will be timely informed, including through the publication on the web site. The right to transfer of personal data, deletion of data and the limitation of personal data processing shall have the client no later than the date of application of the General Data Protection Act, 25 May 2018.
9. CREDITCARD PURCHASE SECURITY STATEMENT
Flywire: Agency uses Flywire payment gateway. Flywire undergoes an annual SOC II and PCI DSS review to help ensure that Flywire handles customer data securely and in compliance with all applicable laws, including, but not limited to, GDPR, PIPEDA, FERPA, GLBA and other data protection laws.
WSPay: Confidentiality of your information is protected and secured by using SSL encryption. Pages for web payment are secured by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit data encryption. SSL encryption is a data coding procedure for prevention of unauthorized access during data transfer. This enables a secure data transfer and prevents unauthorized data access during communication between Client and Webstudio WSPay Payment Gateway and vice versa. Webstudio WSPay Payment Gateway and financial institutions exchange data by using their virtual private network (VPN) which is also protected from unauthorized access. WSPay Web studio d.o.o. is PCI DSS Level 1 certified payment service provider. Credit card numbers are not stored by Merchant and are not available to unauthorized personnel.
We commit ourselves to protect the client’s personal data in the manner that we collect only essential basic information about guests/end users that are required to fulfil our obligations; we inform clients of information collection and regularly give them a choice about their data, including the decision whether they wish to have their name used or removed from the lists used in marketing campaigns. All information provided will be kept strictly confidential and accessible only to employees who need those information to perform their job. All our employees and business partners are responsible for respecting the policy rules.
COOKIES WE USE
We’re using cookies to recognize sites that are commonly used. This helps us analyze the data about website traffic and improve our website in order to customize it to client’s needs. Also use these data for statistical purposes only and then the data is removed out of the system. When you’re visiting our website, our server automatically collects information about your computer’s IP address, your browser type, domain names, access times, which we used for our internal statistical of analysis purposes. NONE OF THE INFORMATION WE GATHER VIA COOKIES IDENTIFIES YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL – IT IS ALL ENTIRELY ANONYMOUS.
Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
The cookies we use are detailed below:
Google Analytics – To understand how people use our site, and to discover areas on our site with issues, we use Google Analytics. Most websites use some sort of analytics program like this. The data it collects helps us see things like how many people visit our site, which country they are from, how many pages they visited, how fast our site loaded, and so on. All data collected is completely anonymous, it does not identify you as an individual in any way.
Opt our of remarketing pixels and technologies
You may opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
FACEBOOK CUSTOM AUDIENCE ADS
We may display interest-based ads to you when you are browsing Facebook through Facebook’s ads toll called Custom Audience. We do not share any of your personal information, including your shopping history, with Facebook.
The user information will be deleted after 180 days until the user visits our website again
Opt our of Facebook custom audiences
You can revoke you permission here – https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/
Conversion tracking helps us measure the effectiveness of our Facebook marketing campaigns by reporting the actions people take after viewing those ads. We create pixels that track conversions, add them to the pages of our website where conversion will happen, and then track these conversions back to ads they are running on Facebook.
No personal information is contained in or collected as a result of using these cookies or pixels
Opt our of remarketing pixels and technologies
Use the following link to help you log out of any remarketing pixels and technologies – http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices
Do your plugins track any data?
We do not track any user data via our plugins. But if our plugin depends on any third party service, they might track user data. This can happen in the following two ways:
We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
Facebook Comments Moderation
We collect the data related to the Facebook Comment you post, only from your consent that you grant before posting Facebook Comment at our website. This data includes your Facebook account name, a unique Facebook account identifier, a unique identifier associated to the posted Facebook comment, the unique open graph object identifier of the webpage at which you posted the comment, unique identifier associated to the parent comment if you reply to an existing comment. This data is used to show recent Facebook Comments made all over our website and/or to show the old comments made at non-SSL webpages before we moved our website to SSL. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
Social Analytics for Sharing
Facebook Like, Facebook Recommend, Facebook Share official buttons
Twitter Tweet official button
GooglePlus, GooglePlus Share official buttons
Linkedin Share official button
Pinterest Save official button
Cookie Type Duration Description
Blog/Post Comments Persistent 1 year If you leave a comment on the website e.g. on a page, article or blog post, then a cookie may be stored to ‘remember’ your email address for the next time you post (should you choose the “remember me” option).
WordPress Persistent 1 year WordPress is the Content Management System (CMS) that runs this website. It uses a cookie when logging in and out and is essential for proper website operation. It is only set if you are a registered user, so for most people it is not set at all. Client data is all anonymous.
NOTICE ON FILING CLIENT’S COMPLAINTS
Client has a right to complain to the unfulfilled contractual services. He is required to file a written complaint to the Agency, and maximum up to seven days of the tour. Complaints filed after the expiration of seven days will not be taken into consideration.
Pursuant to the provisions of Articles 6 and 21 of the Tourism Supply Act (OG 130/17) as well as the provisions of Art. 10 of the Consumer Protection Act (OG 41/14, 110/15) Clients are entitled to submit complaints about the quality of our services in writing or in person at the following address:
More Mandic d.o.o.
23207 Sv Filip Jakov
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
fax: 00385 2
Agency will immediately acknowledge receipt of your complaint, and immediately and at the latest within 15 days of receiving the receipt, respond. The mandatory information that are required for filling the complaint is: the name and surname of the person submitting the complaint and the exact address for the submission of the response. The Client is obliged to explain the reasons for filing the complaint and to present the relevant evidence.
Agency will only deal with fully-filed complaints and will keep a written record of the complaints, filed at least one year from the date of their receipt.
Until the Organizer makes a decision on the complaint, the Client negates the mediation of any other institution or competent authority, the right to file a lawsuit and to provide information to third parties or public media.
- After Agency receive the deposit, a booking confirmation will be issued.
- After a balance payment receipt, Agency sends to Client an INFO sheet (final traveling document) as a pdf document providing all of the contact information, times of departures and other necessary information.
- None of the Client is required to travel with any sort of paper document, voucher or confirmation letter. Agency only strongly advises to all Clients to travel with INFO document issued approx. month prior their arrival. This document contains all relevant information for their travel such as meeting times & places, contact numbers etc.
- We encourage Client to check the latest information with the nearest embassies in your country, your confirmation documents, as well as checking your passport validity prior to travel. It is Client’s responsibility to ensure that they are in possession of the correct documentation for their holiday and onward travel.
Bookings are secured through the guarantee fund insurance in case of insolvency for the package tour and related travel package as well as responsibility insurance that may be caused to the client by unfulfilled, partially fulfilled or mischievously fulfilled obligations for the damage related to package tour in Case More Mandic is the organizer of the services.
Upon confirmation of the reservation, the Client confirms and agrees to the Agency insurance policy. If a client does not stipulate additional insurance, Agency considers that all additional insurance policies have been stipulated in his/hers home country.
It is a condition of our agreement with Client that Client and all members of Client´s party have suitable and sufficient travel insurance to cover the Travel as neither Agency nor our suppliers can be held responsible for any liability, cancelations, expenses or losses that incur as a result of being inadequately insured. We strongly recommend that at the time of Tour booking, a comprehensive travel insurance policy is purchased with the preferred insurance company.
Agency strongly advises to all its clients to purchase insurance policies in case of expiration, cancellation or any sort of interruption of travel, insurance from the risk of accident and illness while on travel, insurance from the risk of damage and loss of baggage, voluntary health insurance while traveling and staying abroad, and insurance from the expenses for the assistance and return to the place of departure in case of accident or illness.
Payment of the deposit constitutes your acceptance of this terms and conditions.